Now, we’ve found that redhead dating is becoming more and more popular, and more people are searching for a redhead near me! Part of the reason why is the existence of so many beautiful redhead women and men in the media, and in history too! Did you know that these historical figures, fictional characters and modern-day celebrities are redheads?
- Geri Halliwell. This Spice Girl, otherwise known fittingly as Ginger Spice, is famous for her gorgeous ginger locks! Many men all over the world have idolised her beauty over the last couple of decades, and for good reason!
- Prince Harry. Often regarded as the heartthrob of the Royal Family, so many women go crazy over Prince Harry’s ginger hair!
- Queen Elizabeth I. Red hair is often considered to be regal, and with two royals on this list alone, we can see why! Portraits painted of Queen Elizabeth I are well known the world over for depicting her beautiful red hair, making her look the picture of elegance.
- Cleopatra. Did you know that this ancient Egyptian Pharoh was known to have red hair? We’re not sure if it was naturally red or not, as many Egyptians at the time enjoyed dying their hair red with henna, but it certainly adds to her ancient beauty and appeal!
- Anne of Green Gables. The popular books by the same name inspired a generation of redhead children to embrace their fiery locks, even if Anne herself didn’t always do the same! And, with a recent Netflix series reviving the work of fiction, hopefully, even more people will grow up learning to love their naturally unique hair!
- The Weasley family from Harry Potter are possibly the most famous fictional redhead family to ever exist! Thanks to the explosive popularity of these wizarding books, people with red hair felt included the world over!
- Plenty of celebrities who aren’t natural redheads have given it a go with the use of dye over the years, from Rihanna to Julia Roberts. They’ve tried their hand at a variety of shades from fire-engine red to a natural auburn. But what do you think? Do natural redheads still reign supreme when it comes to redhead dating?