4 Famous Ginger Actors who made the big screen after appearing on the small screen
There are so many hot redheaded actors and actresses out there who are also extremely talented. You just need to look to Hollywood to see how many of it’s biggest stars have red hair, whether natural or dyed. It’s definitely a popular choice. And why not? Red hair is stunning and sure to make any actor stand our on and off-screen. Plus, many actors have found that their red hair has helped them to gain tonnes of fans all over the world, who are lovers of those with ginger hair!
Plenty of Hollywood’s biggest stars have red hair, but did you know that many of them got their big break after working on the small screen? TV series and for TV movies are where some of the biggest stars got their big break. Today, we’ll be showing you four amazing ginger actors who made the big screen after appearing on small screen productions such as these…
Amazing Famous Redhead Actors
Interestingly, Sophie Turner is probably best known for her role on the small screen! She appeared on smash hit Game of Thrones from 2011 right up until the franchise ended in 2019. Here, she played Sansa Stark, a role that gained her praise and acclaim across the world from the very beginning. In fact, she has received many award nominations for this very role. But, after and even during appearing on the popular series, Sophie also acted in several feature films. Her big screen debut was made in 2013, when she appeared in Another Me. She has also starred in action comedy Barely Lethal, and also played a role in 2016’s X Men: Apocalypse.
Sophie was famed for her beautiful auburn locks while she was on Game of Thrones. But did you know that it’s not natural? In fact, her hair is naturally blonde! We would never have guessed, but what do you think? Are dyed redheads as hot as their natural counterparts? Or do you like natural gingers only?
Emma Stone is a super-famous Hollywood actress who is also famed for her gorgeous ginger hair. She is another one of the ginger actors who made her big break on the small screen. In fact, her small screen break occurred in 2004 when she won the part of Laurie Partridge in the reality show In Search Of The Partridge Family. A number of TV roles followed after this. But, her truly big break came on the big screen in 2007, with her part as Jules in Superbad. And, her fame rose even more with a leading role as Olive in Easy A, released in 2010.
The one constant throughout Emma’s career on the big screen is her auburn hair! We think that she looks stunning and pulls it off really well. What do you think of her beautiful glossy locks?
It’s not just the female ginger actors that made the transition from the small screen to the big screen! In fact, there are plenty of male redhead actors who have done the same thing. Damian Lewis has been appearing on TV movies and series since the 1990s. And, while he may also have appeared in a number of big-screen productions, such as 2019’s Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, he hasn’t turned his back on the small screen since! In fact, he has continuously starred in a number of TV series over the years, perhaps most famously in Billions, which is also his most recent role.
However, Damian is not just famed for his long list of production credits. He is also well known or his dark auburn hair, which has definitely made him stand out as an actor in both small and big screen productions. Are you a fan?
The final man on our list of ginger actors is K.J. Apa. Haven’t heard of him before? He’s relatively new to the acting scene so that might be why. He started out on the small screen in 2017, with a part in the famous Netflix series Riverdale. In fact, this is probably still his most famous role to date. He started out on small-screen production Shortland Street in 2014, but has also featured in a number of big-screen movies, including 2018’s The Hate U Give.
K.J. is also gaining notoriety in the acting scene for his red hair! We think that it will contribute to his increasing popularity and help him to gain fans all over the world. But what do you think? He definitely has a unique look that so many people will love! But, as he tends to appear in teen-centred productions, perhaps his fanbase will be from the younger generations?
Love ginger actors? Want to find your own ginger flame?
If you’re a fan of actors with red hair, male or female, you might be wondering where you can find your own partner who has this gorgeous hair colour! Well, at Redhead Dates, we know a thing or two about gingers! We’re passionate about matching those with red hair, and those that just love gingers, up with each other! If you’re looking to find your perfect match, we’d love to meet you. Here are just some of the reasons why we think signing up for our service is a great idea…
- Looking for a ginger flame that’s close to home? We have so many people on our site, there’s sure to be some near you! We pride ourselves on facilitating the perfect ginger match in your local area. So, get logging on and you never know who you might be able to meet on our dedicated site!
- Start meeting people straight away! Our signup process is so quick and easy. And, once you’re on the site, you can start browsing our range of profiles and get chatting to people as soon as possible. We have no unnecessary steps. We want to make it easy for you! So, what are you waiting for?
- Whether you’re looking for your ideal long-term partner, or just want to see who’s out there, it’s up to you with Redhead Dates! A lot of our members are looking for something serious, so if this sounds like what you’re looking for too, get joining! However, we do have other members who want to get to know and chat with a few people- there really is something for everyone when it comes to dating on our site!
- All of the profiles on our site are from REAL gingers and redhead lovers! They’re not fake profiles and we monitor for spam to make sure that your experience with us is as authentic as possible! So, if you love ginger actors, there really is nothing to lose by signing up- we have real men and women waiting for you to meet them!
- Are you looking to broaden your horizons a bit? While we do have plenty of local people on our site, we also have profiles from all over the world! So, if you want to travel in search of love, or are looking for people a bit different to your usual locals, we can cater for that as well. Go on, what are you waiting for? With so many profiles from all over the place, it’s likely that your perfect match is right here…
- Want to try something new? Whether you’re new to the dating scene or have been dating redheads for a while, the real profiles on our site cater to everyone’s tastes! We have people with all kinds of interests who are looking for their special person to get along with! We pride ourselves on offering something for everyone, with one thing in common- being a redhead or ginger lover!!
- We have both male and female profiles on our site who are looking to match with people like you! So, whatever you’re interested in, we’ve got the people waiting. Whether you’re a redhead in search of love with any hair colour, want to date fellow gingers, or don’t have red hair but love those who do, there truly is someone for everyone. And, each of the people on or site have their own unique look to go with their beautiful red hair. So give it a go!
- It’s FREE to join! Redhead Dates is a free site, so if you want to sign up and start meeting your dream gingers without spending a single thing, this is the site for you! And, it’s simple, quick, and easy- so there really is no reason not to sign up if you love redheads!
- 100% safe and secure. Finally, with our site, you don’t have to worry about your information! You can meet and date gingers with absolutely no risk to your information’s safety. What more reason to sign up and start your ginger dating journey today?
Here’s some Famous Ginger Actors Birthdays – Older or Younger than you thought?
|Famous Ginger Actor||Birthday|
|Isla Fisher||3rd Feb 1976|
|Lucille Ball||August 6th 1911|
|Julianne Moore||December 3rd 1960|
|Marcia Cross||March 25th 1962|
|Lindsay Lohan||2nd July 1986|
Click here to visit our homepage and start signing up, meeting, and dating with gingers today! If you’re a fan of ginger actors, we think you will love this site, so what are you waiting for?